Call (949) 533-6699 for FREE Consultation Now!
Please Call (949) 533-6699 for FREE Consultation Now!DR. KWAN PARK STUDIED BOTH EASTERN AND WESTERN MEDICINES DURING HIS COLLEGE YEARS AS WELL AS TAI CHI LESSONS IN CHINA. ALL OUR DOCTORS ARE LICENSED AND HAVE DAOM (DOCTOR OF ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE) DEGREES WITH 15 MORE YEARS OF MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM CHINA’S BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, BEIJING UNIVERSITY OF CHINESE MEDICINE FOR WESTERN AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE.
How acupuncture can help growing hairs
1. Nourishes hair follicles with better blood circulation with acupuncture treatment.
2. Strengthens and promotes the growth of existing hair
3. Promotes the growth of hair that has slowed or stopped growing
4. Hair is getting stronger, healthier and more tension
Alopecia Universalis (all body hair to fall out) Telogen effluvium Scarring alopecias ( inflammatory skin conditions result in scars that destroy hair regenerate ability)
Hormones, Genes, Stress, Illness, Childbirth, Drugs, Burns, Injuries, and Xrays, Autoimmune disease, Cosmetic procedures, Diet( low protein diet), Medical condition (thyroid, lupus, iron deficiency, anemia). Can cause hair loss So Acupuncture treatment and herb remedy can help to reduce Stress and Balance Hormones.
Acupuncture and Organic Herbs
Many Chinese herbs and several formulas can be used for hair loss. Often shou wu is a popular one of the herb. Taoren, Honghua, Dangui, Chuanxiong can be used to improve scalp circulation.
Acupuncture particularly effective for alopecia, hair loss. Especially for hormonal imbalances, stress, lack of blood circulation to the scalp. In our body has so many acupuncture points can help for hair loss symptom like GV12, LI1, GV14, LU7, GV20, LU6, UB13, LU9 and more. Massage of the scalp and back of the neck will help to stop hair loss and will actively work to make better hair growth with better blood circulation on the scalp.
- Keeps acne prone skin under control
- An overall rejuvenation of the whole body
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Clearing or reduction of age spots
- Helps to eliminate dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Tightens the pores
- Improves the facial complexion by increasing the local circulation to the face
- Improve the elasticity of facial muscles & prevents wrinkles from forming
Hair growing phase.
The hair cycle is made up of four stages: anagen, catagen, telogen, exogen.
- Anagen (Active growth phase) lasts for about 2 – 6 years, where you can observe your hair growing half an inch every month.
- Catagen (Transition phase) the hair follicle slowly detaches itself from the papilla, which contains the very tiny blood vessels that nourish the cell. The loss of nourishment means that the hair also stops growing. This phase lasts for about 1 – 2 weeks
- Telogen (Resting phase) and Exogen, respectively. In telogen, the hair is supposed to be at “rest” until it finally detaches itself from the follicle and enters the exogen or shedding stage. Once the hair is detached from the follicle, the follicle remains inactive for about three months, after which a new cycle begins again.
Major causes of hair loss
Food – A diet that is poor or lacking in certain nutrients, particularly iron, protein, and vitamin B, which are essential in the production of keratin, can cause a long telogen phase and a very short anagen stage. On the other hand, excess supply of vitamin A in the body, especially those taken through supplements, can prove to be toxic and can cause a range of adverse body effects including loss of appetite, fatigue and consequently, hair loss.
Bodily activity – stress-related hair loss is most common in women than in men and is more temporary than a permanent case of hair loss. In such cases where the body is subjected to extreme stress, hair fall happens within 3 weeks to 6 months after the event.
Medical conditions and medications – A common medical condition that also causes hair loss is hypothyroidism. Those taking medication for high blood pressure, such as blood thinners, and for depression may also experience temporary hair loss. Chemotherapy is also one of the primary causes of balding among cancer patients, men and women alike.
Hair practices – Hair styling products from shampoo, conditioner, to hair dye, bleach, gels and perm, and straightening products may contain chemicals that can damage the scalp and cause the shaft to break, resulting in hair thinning.
Medications for hair loss
- Minoxidil (Rogaine).
- Finasteride (Propecia). The drug is recommended for male use only
- Liquid corticosteroids are injected into the scalp every four to six weeks
- Corticosteroids creams and ointments
- Cosmetic and surgical treatments
- Hair transplant/surgery.
- Laser treatments.
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy.
- Scalp reduction.
- Tissue expansion.
- Hair multiplication.
- Hair Spa
- Hair concealers and hair fibers.
- Hairpieces and wigs.
Massage with natural ingredients. A good head massage can increase the blood flow to the follicles to help in the absorption of nutrients needed for your hair to grow. Using these kitchen ingredients and essential oils on your head can help in repairing damaged follicles, treating scalp infections and disorders, and stimulating hair growth.
- DU20, ST8, GB8, UB7, GB20, LI11, LI4, REN12, ST25, SP10, LV3, ST36, ST40, SP6.
- FOR EXCESSIVE SCALP OILINESS + DU 23, DU 14
- FOR BLOOD HEAT AND EXCESS WIND + GB20, LI11, SP10
- FOR A WEAK LIVER AND KIDNEY + DU4, KD3, UB18, UB23
- FOR A WEAK QI AND BLOOD CIRCULATION + REN6, SP10, ST36
- FOR POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION + UB17, LAV3, SP10
HE SHOU WU, CE BAI YE, FU LING, BAI ZHU, SANG BAI PI, HUANG LIAN, WU ZHU YU, CHE QIAN ZI, ZHI SHI, PEI LAN, GAN CAO
Also, WHAT WE CAN TREAT?
- Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee and Ankle Pain
- Stiff Neck
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Headaches and Migraines
- Muscle Spasms
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Weight Control
- Bell’s Palsy
- Hair Loss
- Digestive Problem
DR. KWAN PARK STUDIED BOTH EASTERN AND WESTERN MEDICINES DURING HIS COLLEGE YEARS AS WELL AS TAI CHI LESSONS IN CHINA. ALL OUR DOCTORS ARE LICENSED AND HAVE DAOM (DOCTOR OF ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE) DEGREES WITH 15 MORE YEARS OF MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM CHINA’S BEST MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, BEIJING UNIVERSITY OF CHINESE MEDICINE FOR WESTERN AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE.
Our acupuncture therapy can relieve your muscle pain and stiffness, tension, improve blood circulation, and increase the flexibility of your body. Also, as a relief skill, massage therapy can work to manage the stress reaction, that is typically overactive among people with anxiety disorders.increase blood circulation, promote relaxation in Irvine CA, Soo Health care